Episode 44: Normalizing negotiation with Michael Johnson Jr, Esq, physician contract lawyer
The latest podcast episode features Michael Johnson Jr. Esq, a physician contract lawyer who is committed to help physicians negotiate effectively and stand up for what is right.
We covered so much in this episode!
- When should you start considering contract negotiations? (it's earlier than you think!)
- What may hold you back from starting your job and keep you from making money?
- What should you ask on interviews?
- Do you have an exit strategy, and what should your contract have in it to support this strategy?
- Can you negotiate if they say "this is a standard contract"?
- What are the most common mistakes made in contract negotiations?
Find more information on Michael Johnson, Jr: