In The Next 12 Months, You Could…
- Change the relationship you have with your staff and colleagues
- Have more clarity, focus and compassion for yourself through complications
- Negotiate more effectively
- Become more effective and efficient in clinic
- Gain your time and sanity back
This is all possible. I can show you how.
THERE IS HOPE
It's time to have the job you worked so hard to achieve
And it doesn't have to be hard or painful:
We want to be more effective in negotiations, have better relationships with partners, and not suffer through complications. We are meant to be in the OR, but clinic is necessary (but feels so painful)
Do any of these problems sound familiar:
- I don't understand my partner
- Complications are causing me to worry this isn't worth the cost
- I can't seem to get my way
- Clinic staff don't support me
- My notes never seem to end
- I am just so tired
- I wonder if I want to stay in this job
It's not your imagination
Clinic can seem soul-crushing. What if there are ways to make it more efficient, effective and (gasp) empowering? In Stop Hating Clinic group coaching, you’ll learn how to interact with others with proven techniques that will make clinic empowering and not draining.I am SO in!
Become the BOSS MD Program
You Are Ready To Take Control of Your Career?
This 12 month program will teach you everything you need to know to change how you interact with your patients, staff and administrators. You’ll learn how to:
- Get out of your head and influence those around you
- Gain practical tips to make clinic more efficient and not drag into home time
- Identify why you are feeling discouraged and use strategies that can help
With a simple shift in your mindset, you could have the job you want and worked so hard to achieve.
What's Included In the Become the BOSS MD program...
- The Difficult Partner (Jan-Feb)
- It's Complicated (Apr-Jun)
- Everything is a Negotiation (Jul-Sept)
- Stop Hating Clinic (Oct-Dec)
- Monthly topics with "Become the BOSS MD"
Guided work to help you succeed:
- Weekly group coaching with doctors like you.
- Emails with mindset and prompts to help guide your work
- Introduction of the concept of the week on the call
- Coaching on the whatever issues are troubling you
- Private Facebook group for ongoing support
You’ll finish each week of the course one step closer to understanding how you are getting the results you are getting, and practical solutions to achieve the results you want.
Unlimited email coaching
In between calls, you may have questions or want additional help:
- Send me an email with your question or scenario
- I will send you suggestions or guidance
- If you need more help, you can bring it up on a group call or sign up for a 1:1 call
I am committed to helping you get results. If you put forth the work, I will support you anyway I can to get you results.
- Choose this option for personalized coaching
- We work through your specific goals
- Accelerate your results
- **limited spots**
Getting insight into your personal mind blocks will help you get where you want to be faster.
When have you spent time on YOU?
We spend so much time on others. We take care of our patients, our family, our career. This has worked well for us, until at some point it doesn't. There is a part of us that is asking... what about me? Do you see what is going on with me?
We are starting to realize that the time spent in our career is NOT spending time with ourselves. This is a program that focuses on you, so you can be an individual thriving in your career, not consumed by it.
Coaching sessions are times where you get to focus on YOU. To understand how you have gotten to where you are now. What your thoughts on you and your life are. We are high achievers and get things done. And what needs to get done now is figuring out what we really want and how to get it.
This Program Is For You If...
- You are questioning if you are in the right place
- You feel like you could be enjoying your job more
- You are feeling frustrated with the clinic flow, staff, and patients
- You feel drained and frustrated with each clinic, complication, and colleague interaction
- You want to have more free time and not spend it doing notes or worrying about your job
HERE FOR YOU
I'm Amy Vertrees, MD
What started as a journey to learn "what's next" for me turned into a passion for helping others have the same feeling of confidence, clarity, and freedom I discovered along the way. But you don't have to struggle and wait- you can learn those skills now.
I have used all the strategies I teach in my career, which has allowed me to become a successful private practice general surgeon and further my career. I learned how to deal with difficult colleagues, managing my thoughts about complications, realizing that everything is a negotiation, how to manage a successful clinic, and countless others.
Once I realized the power that coaching offered me, I became a certified coach through The Life Coach School, and now I coach surgeons to see their potential, too.
"I would frequently find myself overwhelmed with work stress an unsure how to navigate my role in my office and how to take my seat at the table, so to speak. After working with her, I have been better able to assert myself and help to appropriately care for my patients as well as remain calm and serve as a resource for my partners and staff in coming up with solutions."
- Dr. G.S.
"The biggest thing coaching has done for me is made me be less attached to the final outcome (and more confident to do what I want to do--not what someone else wants to do)."
- Dr. A.S.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Become the BOSS MD
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with BOSS coaching, let us know within the first 30-days for a full refund or prorated if 1:1. No questions asked.