Episode 46: You can create Brave Boundaries with Dr. Sasha Shillcutt
The latest BOSS podcast episode features Dr. Sasha Shillcutt, a cardiac anesthesiologist who is committed to helping women physicians have better lives by creating better boundaries. Her lessons are universal, so don't think that she is only talking to women.
This episode is so critical for every one of us, because many of the problems we are having can be traced to a lack of boundaries.
- You may think that boundaries are about keeping the bad things out- but it's also about keeping the good things in
- With more work from home, it is more important than ever to be intentional around protecting yourself
- What are your priorities- and are they reflected on your schedule?
- What is necessary for an effective boundary?
- What about the backlash? (Is it really as bad as we think?)
Listen to the episode to hear more!
More from Dr. Shillcutt can be found here: